Back to School Night/Book Fair 5:30-8:00
Back to School Night will be on Wednesday, September 9th. The evening will provide an overview of the curriculum and allow the teacher to discuss general issues relating to the class as well as presenting their individual program of instruction. Our Annual Book Fair will be held during this time.
- Please send attachment below to get a copy of Grade level wish lists
- SAVE THE DATE: BACK 2 SCHOOL NIGHT Wednesday September 9, 2015
Please see attached flyer for a list of district approved snacks and ideas for birthday celebrations.
All students (Kids First, Breakfast and arrival) will enter through the gate to the left of the front of the school each morning.
- PLEASE be patient, we will work hard to get your child to and from your car safely
- Teachers pick students up from the playground promptly at 8:00am
- Students that arrive after 8:00 are tardy and must report to the front office
- No early dismissals after 1:30 unless you have a doctor's appointment card to verify the urgent need for early pick-up. (Picking up a child early is reported on your child's school attendance record similarly to a morning tardy)
- Ensure your child has their homework and lunch with them each morning. We not interrupt classrooms to deliver items to a child.
- Phone calls into the classroom interrupt instruction. Please make sure your child knows their pick up plan each day as we don't want to interrupt learning & teaching.
The Kid's First program is located on the Eastin school campus
Homework Help - Arts & Crafts - Games - Outdoor Play
- Before School Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Kindergarten Hours: 11:20 AM to 2:05 PM August 26th to Seprember 28TH
- After School Hours: 2:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
See Kids First link on the left side of the webpage for more information.
All registrations require a 24 hour pre-registration to participate in the Kids First program, no exceptions.
Free and Reduced-Price Meals are available to families who believe they may qualify.
If your family chooses to apply, please complete an ONLINE "Free and Reduced Meal Price Application Form"
For an application, click on the following link:
Please note that a new meal application must be submitted at the beginning of each school year.
"This guide is designed to help you understand how the standards will affect your child, what changes you will see and what you can do at home to help your children in the classroom."
Please notify your teacher or site administration if you see or experience discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying. complaint forms are attached below.