Delaine Eastin Media Center Family Library Hours
Beginning on October 7th, the Eastin Library will be open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:05 PM to 3:00 PM. Students and their families are invited to come by and check out a book, find a quiet place to read, or browse our collection. All students must be accompanied by a guardian.
Please see attached flyer for a list of district approved snacks and ideas for birthday celebrations.
All students (Kids First, Breakfast and arrival) will enter through the gate to the left of the front of the school each morning.
- PLEASE be patient, we will work hard to get your child to and from your car safely
- Teachers pick students up from the playground promptly at 8:00am
- Students that arrive after 8:00 are tardy and must report to the front office
- No early dismissals after 1:30 unless you have a doctor's appointment card to verify the urgent need for early pick-up. (Picking up a child early is reported on your child's school attendance record similarly to a morning tardy)
- Ensure your child has their homework and lunch with them each morning. We not interrupt classrooms to deliver items to a child.
- Phone calls into the classroom interrupt instruction. Please make sure your child knows their pick up plan each day as we don't want to interrupt learning & teaching.
The Kid's First program is located on the Eastin school campus
Homework Help - Arts & Crafts - Games - Outdoor Play
- Before School Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Kindergarten Hours: 11:20 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- After School Hours: 2:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
See Kids First link on the left side of the webpage AND the attachment below for more information.
All registrations require a 24 hour pre-registration to participate in the Kids First program, no exceptions.
Need to apply for free or reduced-priced meals for your child?
Click on the attachment below to lead you through the steps of qualifying and applying.
"This guide is designed to help you understand how the standards will affect your child, what changes you will see and what you can do at home to help your children in the classroom."
Please notify your teacher or site administration if you see or experience discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying. complaint forms are attached below.
The form attached should be used if your student needs medication at school, i.e., Inhalers, Benadryl, Epi-Pens, cough drops, aspirin, etc.
- Medication must be in it's original box/packaging with your childs name on it.
- The office will not be able to process incomplete forms. Please make sure that all signatures are provided and that the doctor has included information on how much, how often, and what the medication is for.
- Once processed, the office will administer medication accordingly.
Please Note: If the doctor has prescribed for your child to keep their medication with them at all times, please provide medication for both your child and additional medication to store in the office.